“Once installed, you activate . ITS EASY and takes 1 minutes. INCREDIBLE SAVINGS!!
Genuine keys, that was not used on time. Once activated the product is activated for lifetime.
The Activation From Official website.”
Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus Global For Windows
In Office 2019 you will find new handy tools for writing, data types, functions, animation, translation and editing tools. For example, you can now insert images in the SVG format and apply filters to them, translate text using Microsoft Translator, create mathematical formulas using the LaTeX syntax, and more. The installer has changed, now it is based on Click-to-Run technology. This means that the office suite with the latest updates will be installed and updated much faster, while taking up less disk space. It also didn’t do without minuses: you cannot choose the installation path and fine-tune the applications in advance. If I don’t do anything with the first one, I plan to add support for custom configuration files over time.
Add visual impact
Bring visual interest to your documents, worksheets, and presentations by inserting Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) that have filters applied to them.
Break the language barrier
Translate words, phrases, and other text selections to another language with Microsoft Translator.
LaTeX equation support
You asked for it! You can now create math equations using LaTeX syntax.
Add motion with Morph
Make smooth animations, transitions, and object movements across your slides with Morph.
Find what you’re looking for with Zoom
Zoom takes you from one slide to another, in any order you like. Skip ahead or revisit slides without interrupting the flow of your presentation.
Run a slide show with your digital pen *
Use your Surface pen, or any other pen with a Bluetooth button, to advance your slides.
* Requires Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
TEXTJOIN, CONCAT, IFS, and more. Let Excel do the work so you don’t have to.
Inking is where it’s at
Convert ink to shapes, write out complex math problems, highlight text, and more. Use a finger or a pen. A mouse works too!
Visualize your data with new charts
Choose from 11 new charts, including line, column, and bar charts. Match fields to chart dimensions and preview your changes instantly.
Large Number (bigint) data type
The Large Number data type stores a non-monetary, numeric value and is compatible with the SQL_BIGINT data type in ODBC. This data type efficiently calculates large numbers.
Easily link tasks
Forget about memorizing the ID of the task you want to link to. Instead, select a cell in either the Predecessors or Successors columns to see a list of all the tasks in your project.
Task progress at a glance
Label your timeline bars with task names and dates to quickly communicate project plans and work in progress.
Kick-start your diagrams
The Organization Chart, Brainstorming, and SDL templates have new starter diagrams to get you up and running quickly.
Bring ideas to life
New Website Templates are ideal for creating a low-fidelity design sketch to present ideas before the actual design process begins.
One-click fixes for accessibility issues
The Accessibility Checker is better than ever with updated support for international standards and handy recommendations to make your documents more accessible.
Helpful sounds improve accessibility
Turn on audio cues to guide you as you work. Audio cues are part of sound effects, which you can find in Options > Ease of Access.
‣ Required Processor: Windows OS: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core; macOS: Intel processor
‣ Recommended Memory: Windows OS: 2 GB RAM (32-bit); 4 GB RAM (64-bit); macOS: 4 GB RAM
‣ Required Hard Disk Space: Windows OS: 4 GB free space; macOS: 10 GB of available disk space; HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended) or APFS Updates may require additional storage over time.
‣ Required Display: Windows OS: 1280 x 768 screen resolution or higher; macOS: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
‣ Required Graphics Card: DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update); macOS: No graphics requirements
‣ Required Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
‣ Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016; macOS: One of the three most recent versions of macOS.
There are no reviews yet.