- Brand: Microsoft
- Released on: 05-10-2021
- Program type: Office Suite
- Format: Transferable Digital Licence
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: EU Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
- Includes: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive.
Description & Applications
Office 2021 Home and Business gives you the latest on-premises versions of the core Office apps plus email so you can get it all done. Take advantage of the powerful updates to Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook with the added bonus of an updated visual experience.
Office 2021 Home and Business is here to meet the needs of home users and small businesses. This one-time purchase will help you work faster and communicate more effectively thanks to a host of improvements, most notably in the area of collaboration. From working with complicated text documents and data-heavy spreadsheets, to crafting an impressive presentation and hosting your own email – Office 2021 lets you do it all.
‣ Microsoft Outlook 2021
Outlook 2021 gives you more tools like Search at Top and Translator to better manage your inbox. The powerful Translator lets you translate messages into more than 70 languages on the go without leaving Outlook with the new translation feature. Microsoft is always adding more rich media to the Office Premium Creative Content collection, so keep an eye out for new stock media to better express yourself. Keep your inbox organized with Outlook’s Focused Inbox, manage your calendar and share files with ease.
‣ Microsoft Word 2021
Office 2021 allows you to collaborate on documents in real-time and notifies you when files are updated. You will also be able to see who is working on the document you have opened and where in the document they are currently. Text accessibility is improved with Line Focus; it lets you go through documents line by line without distractions. A significant new feature is OpenDocument format (ODF) 1.3 support.
‣ Microsoft Excel 2021
The classic spreadsheet software program equips you with powerful data visualization and analysis tools. Use Excel 2021’s new XLOOKUP to search tables and ranges row by row and expedite calculations with 6 new formulas. You can now create customized views without affecting how others see the document and have all your most important tools organized within the Accessibility ribbon.
‣ Microsoft PowerPoint 2021
With a host of new features and improvements to old ones, PowerPoint 2021 is better than ever. It now supports presenter video recording, ink recording, and laser pointer recording. Enjoy more control features with your animations and add a hand drawn look with the Sketched style outline. Working on a presentation with others has never been easier thanks to improved control over the commenting experience and a host of new features helps you deliver better presentations faster.
‣ Microsoft OneNote 2021
Your personal digital notebook, OneNote allows you to type, write or draw notes and insert images, audio or video clips from the web. OneNote is available online and syncs up with your other devices. OneNote 2021 lets you browse through your notes with the Feed and introduces a feedback function for easier collaboration.
‣ Required Processor: Intel or Apple Silicon
‣ Recommended Memory: 4 GB RAM
‣ Required Hard Disk Space: 10 GB of available disk space
‣ Required Display: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
‣ Required Graphics Card: No graphics requirements
‣ Required Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
‣ Other: Microsoft Account
‣ Operating System: the three most recent versions of macOS
‣ Browser: Current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox
There are no reviews yet.